"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, August 19, 2012

First Time Swimming!

We took Boston in a pool for the first time a couple of Saturdays ago. It was his 6 month mark EXACTLY, and it was my family's Family Reunion. Every summer they rent out a swimming pool in Tooele and we have the place all to ourselves for a few hours.

Everyone was so excited to see how Boston would do the first time in the water. My two brothers, my grandparents, my parents, my uncle, Ian, and I were all huddled around him waiting and watching his first reaction. (spoiled right? he has no clue how much his family loves him...)All I can say is he LOVED IT. It was so funny to watch him kick his feet around and get excited with everything.






I definately want to take him to a pool again. It was just as much (if not more) fun for me to watch him play in the water as it was for him.

No comments:

My Followers