"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Six Months. Already?!

Wow! SIX MONTHS?!

Where has the time gone? I can't believe my little newborn has turned into this squealing, jabbering, rolling, sitting up, cute stinker I have now. This boy is such a joy. It is so fun having a six month old. He LOVES playing, he smiles ALL the time, he giggles, he "talks", he rolls, plays on his tummy, he is just SOO much fun.

I LOVE THIS LITTLE STINKER!


sitting up all on his own!


His daddy's FAVORITE picure



We were trying to get a picture of him with his head up while laying on his tummy, but since he was so tired this was as good as we got :) I kinda like it! ha ha.

He LOVES this spoon. It's meant for 12-24 month olds so they can feed themselves, but Boston loves it as a teether. LOL. It has a flexible top and he chews this thing ALL DAY LONG. So naturally we decided we needed a picture of him with it.


We got his 6 months pictures done at Foto Fly in Draper. He hadn't napped most the day, and our pictures were scheduled after I got off work, so it was late. He ended up falling asleep on the ride over, and it took a lot to wake him up :( I felt bad, because he hadn't napped much and really needed it, but I didn't feel like I could cancel either...Luckily, he woke up and was pretty happy for us. He didn't smile much but he gave us plenty of fun pictures.

1 comment:

absterradster said...

Crystal he is so cute! He looks a lot like Ian! I loved the 6 month stage!

My Followers