"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, August 7, 2011

2nd Trimester...& Feeling Better!

Well I am officially out of my first trimester and starting to feel a lot better! I have a lot more energy than I did before and I am back to eating most of the foods I once enjoyed! I'm still a little careful about eating too much of them though so I don't feel sick :) I am happy to start feeling like myself again...well except for one little thing...the bump on my belly just keeps getting bigger! I have a feeling I'm going to be huge!

They say some women carry "in" more than others. Mine is ALL out and there is no hiding it. I see other girls at their 12, 13, and 14 weeks and all I can say is they look like they drank a can of soda compared to me :) ha ha. I love it though, it's exciting to see the growth..even if I have already had to start wearing maternity clothes....at first I was worried I was growing to fast or maybe I was further along than I thought, but we went to the doctor on Monday and he said everything looked and sounded great and I was still right on track!

We finally got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It is such a crazy thing! The baby kept moving while the doctor was trying to listen to the heartbeat. It was kind of neat to think the baby is active and living inside doing his own thing!

No comments:

My Followers