"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, August 29, 2011

Day Off

I have today off!!! I'm so excited :) I haven't had a day off in a long time...and the last time I did,  it was so I could work on the house before we moved in. So I didn't do much relaxing but rather a lot of hard work!
So today I slept in...made myself a breakfast of hashbrowns, sausage, egg and a glass of OJ :)

I have big plans for today. I feel like there are so many things I can do!! I may...

Do the Dishes

Wash some laundry

Vacuum the house

Clean out our office for the baby's room

Go to the bank

Write in my journal

Go to the Salon

Look at rocking/reclining chairs

Price out Strollers

Take a nap :)

Prepare Dinner EARLY! :):)

Some of these things may not sound very fun to you...but most of them are things I don't always have time to do and I am looking forward to getting some of them finally done! Well...off to my lovely day of being OFF!

PS. I'm also excited because I have worked every other Saturday this summer, and now I am finally done! I will have every Saturday to do as I please from now until the baby comes :) I'm so happy.

1 comment:

Jen J. said...

Don't you love days off? Will you continue working once the baby comes or do you get to stay home?

My Followers