"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day!

Earlier in the week a friend and I got together to make something special for our hubbies in celebration of Valentines.  This is what we made....




 Don't they look just delicious? 


We also used ice cube makers as molds for these delicious chocolate hearts with our left over chocolate.


As an extra special treat I made these heart sugar cookies (that I brought to girl's night when we had a Valentine making party!) and also gave some to the ladies at my work ;)


These are the Valentines I made at the party! (Great idea mom and sisters!)

This was my Valentine gift above from my hubby.....

and this was my Valentine gift to him! (plus all the yummy goodies I made of course!)

 I was able to have Friday and Saturday off this week so Ian and I made a list of all the fun things we could do and then had fun spending all day each day together! I could think of no better way to spend Valentine's Weekend :)  Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments:

My Followers