"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baby Showers!

Our computer was down for a good 4 weeks or so...which is why I am now just posting this...but here are the pictures of what kept me busy for weeks prior!  I hosted a baby shower for Tiffanie and then co-hosted a shower for Ashley the week after! Congrats to these beautiful mommy's-to-be!


 Tiffanie and I at her shower


At Tiff's shower we all had to make a baby out of playdough, this was the end result!


I may have gotten carried away with the baby theme....;)


Tiff's Diaper Cake


 Ashley opening her gifts

 Ashley's diaper cake and sign-in table

Ashley's favor basket

 The goody table at Ashley's Shower

No comments:

My Followers