"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Toyota Tribute

It has been a long time since I have been on here and documented life!! What a slacker I am :P  Well, Ian and I have been busy working full time and doing school still (does it ever end??) So there seems to be little time to do much of anything after homework and I love you's before bed!  So even though there is so much I could catch up on, I would like to take a moment and reflect back on our wonderful times in this Toyota. We have had this truck around 2 years and just sold it yesterday... I still remember very vividly driving it home by myself in the dark after we bought it and hating that I had to drive it (IT WAS HARD TO DRIVE!) Well, now here I am saying how sad it is to see it go...the MANY memories we have had with this truck...Here is our last trip in the Toyota...off roading on rattlesnake trail with Sam & Katie...

Comin up the hill


The start of Rattlesnake trail

It was solid ice! I expected it to break...

We have taken this truck to St. George...back and forth to and from Logan....moved all of our stuff in it...and I drove it everyday for over a year.  We have spent so much time of our married life in this vehicle. I will sorely miss it!!

No comments:

My Followers