"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, January 25, 2009

What I Love About My Husband

So I come out the other day and this is what I see.......



Ian walking around in my high heels! Ha ha. He tried to show me how much taller they made him. I know he wouldn't mind adding those three inches so he could over tower me more, but I'm glad he took them off shortly after :) lol. I absolutely love our life together! There is always something to laugh at! It doesn't hurt that he is such a great hubby and does so much for me as well ;) I don't think his legs look half bad either...what do you think? :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is a lovely surprise to come home to! I am so glad he is wearing shorts- for sure the best way to show off the shoes and the legs. :)

My Followers