"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Job Opportunity!

I will be the new Area Sales Administrator for the Portland Market of Lennox Industries!  I am very excited for this opportunity.  For those that don't know, I worked for them over three years ago as an administrative assistant through a temp agency.  I put forth a lot of effort there and somehow because of that they remembered me three years later!  So, when this position opened, one of the managers looked me up on facebook and asked me to apply!  After some time and a near loss of hope that I was not what they were looking for after-all.  I was surprised with a call from Corporate to offer me this position!  I am now getting ready to start my new position this week! So this is proof, working hard does pay off!  Even when you don't think anyone cares or notices, you'd better do your best because you never know who's paying attention and what it can do for you or someone else later in life!

2 comments:

l.k. said...

congratulations! that is way exciting. :)

Tiffanie said...

Congrats - how is the new job going? Can't wait to hear about it!

My Followers