"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, November 5, 2010

Las Vegas

I had the priveledge to go to Las Vegas to help with a Dealer Meeting at the end of October.  It was the first time I'd ever traveled for work!  I was very nervous and very excited!  I worked half a day at the office then flew out that afternoon and met up with some co-workers at the airport to share a cab to our hotel. I was so excited when I checked in and saw my room! I think it was the nicest hotel I have ever been in. As soon as I got there it was time for work.  I assisted with the set up and running of the meetings and helped to make sure everything was going smoothly. It was such a neat experience and at the end of the first day after all the meetings we went out to Hard Rock Cafe and even got to ride in a stretch hummer! (it was the first time I had ever been in a limo...so cool!) On the last day I was scheduled to fly out on the same flight as my boss, the area manager, the district manager, and one of the territory managers. Since we had to wait at the Las Vegas airport for a few hours we all went to California Pizza Kitchen and ate dinner.  It was such a great experience! I feel so lucky to have gone on this trip and help out in this huge event! :) :)


This is what we rode in when we went to the strip :)


Ours wasn't quite this crazy on the inside...but similar!

This was the bed in my hotel room :)


This was the bathroom I got all to myself...large counter space, bathtub...

...and glass shower! I was pretty excited about it :)

No comments:

My Followers