"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The revealing...

This is me @ 18 Weeks

On Monday Ian and I had our ultrasound appointment to see how the baby was doing and possibly find out the sex :) So Sunday evening I was busy baking...and this is what I dropped off to our family and friends Monday night...

A plate of unidentified cupcakes and a poem that said:


 And the answer?....Blue!

That's right we are having a BOY!
(well the blue turned out more like green) ha ha. (I should have realized that's what would happen when you mix blue food coloring and yellow cake mix ...how could I forget my primary colors?..oh well you get the idea) ;)


PS. In case you were wondering how I knew to bake blue cupcakes SUNDAY night before the ultrasound....well, I didn't. Which is why I had "pink" cupcakes my work so happily devoured and teased me for on Tuesday :) lol.

1 comment:

Tiffanie said...

That was SUCH a cute idea! Congratulations again!

My Followers