"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Time is passing

I really felt that I should update...but I just haven't had pics or time to do it! I started to feel the baby move finally ( I have been hoping I could feel him since week 16 (thinking if I was lucky), or 17, then I thought for sure 18, but that came and went along with week 19 and 20.) So there I was day 1 of my 21st week (which was Sunday) and I finally felt him move knowing it was him!) Woohoo. So exciting.

Well, unfortunately I don't have any pics of me at 19 or 20 weeks to share with you...but I am hoping to convince my photographer to snap at least a half decent one of me now that I am 21 weeks and 3 days...so stay tuned...

No comments:

My Followers