"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, November 27, 2011

First Baby Shower!

Last weekend was my first baby shower for our soon to be baby boy hosted by Tiffanie Eldridge.
I think she did an AMAZING job! Don't you?

This was the crew minus 2. Lacee had to leave early...and Tiff took the picture :(
Doesn't my house look cute all dressed up for the shower? :)

This was Tiff's idea :) Isn't it so cute?!?! I loved it.
The diaper cake!
Debra and Kimi making playdough babies. lol.
just some of the playdough babies that were made! lol. Hilarious.

It turned out to be so much fun! I was so excited to see some of my friends again! Not to mention our baby got spoiled :) He now has a bunch of new outfits and a few other necessities! I can't wait to see our little guy in all his new stuff :) Thank you to Tiffanie for taking the time to plan and put together this shower! It was beautiful!

No comments:

My Followers