"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Birthday Wishes

I am officially 25! Thanks to all that wished me a Happy Birthday today and to my family for fixing me a nice dinner and dessert. Yum.

This is my first Birthday as a mom, and I loved it. It's different having a kid, of course. My birthdays used to be all about me and I looked forward to them and kind of made them a big deal. This year, although I was excited for my birthday, I was more focused on Boston :) In fact even my gifts were partly for him! Spending time with him is my only wish. Which works out perfectly, because tomorrow I am taking a vacation day to spend just with my little boy! I can't wait :)

Here is my sweet boy on his Mother's Birthday. I think he looks so handsome dressed in his Sunday outfit. He even let mom take a picure of his smile finally!



No comments:

My Followers