"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Learning & Growing!

Boston is getting big! He is also learning a more and more each day it seems! This video was taken about a month ago...but I still love when he sticks out his tongue to me!
He now also recognizes his hands and grabs onto small toys, blankets, my shirt, etc. He does exceptionally well at keeping his head up these days. He will be three months in about another week. I can't believe how big he is getting! He is now out of size 1 diapers, which means he is over 14lbs! (14lbs 6oz to be exact). He's trying to talk more and makes lots of random noises in an effort to do this :) I am loving this little boy and just trying to savor every minute of my time with him!





Easter Sunday


1 comment:

Heilit and Matthew Biehl said...

He's adorable. We couldn't get the video to work but I love his outfit! Where did you get it? We can't find cute sets like that here in FL.

My Followers