"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Catching Up

My baby boy is now 8 weeks old and we finally got him sleeping well.  He goes to bed between 9:30-10:30 every night and wakes up around 3:00-4:00am to eat and then goes back to sleep till I have to go to work. It's been great to finally catch up on my sleep and he is fairly easy to get to bed.

I start bathing him around 8:00-8:30 then we lotion him up, read a story, and feed him. Then I sing a little song to him, lay him in his crib, turn on his mobile and seahorse and leave the room. He has gotten very good at putting himself to sleep after that.  He's usually out about 10-20 min later. It's great.

This is a picture of his first bath. He wasn't sure about it at first, but now he loves the warm water. He just hates getting out.


This is him with his seahorse. These things are amazing!

 
My handsome boy in his "rocker" outfit. He finally fits in it! He was so cute the morning I took this picture.

This is him exactly 8 weeks old. He's filling out his swing a lot more! What a little chunk ;)

He now weighs well over 11lbs! I can't believe how fast he is growing. I just love him so much!!

No comments:

My Followers