"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Taking Boss to Work

Last Friday I decided to visit the people at my work and brought Boston for my co-workers to meet! He was awake and happy for most of the time until he finally fell asleep in my arms and everyone was surprised and so happy to see him and me. I'm excited and a little nervous to start work again, but overall I think it will be okay. My co-worker (and partner in crime in my department) decided I needed a picture of me bringing my baby to work.

So, here it is. Boss and me in front of my new/old office :)


I go in for my check-up with the doctor this week and if everything is okay then I will be back to work next week. Hopefully it will be a smooth transition. As of next week I will be a full time working MOM. Wow, kind of scary!

No comments:

My Followers