"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, December 25, 2011

All is well.

Well, after meeting with the doctor this week everything seems to check out okay for our little one. I continue to measure "small"at each appointment but I am consistantly growing 2cm every two weeks like I should be.  The doctor says that the baby is about the right weight, length, growth for how far along I am, so that is all good.  My fluid is still in "normal" range so there is no concern there after all (even though the ultrasound tech made me nervous saying it was on the lower end of normal). So for any of you that were wondering what was going on...all seems to be well on the baby front.

I am now 34 weeks along, and I have been consistantly gaining 1 lb every week like the books say I should....It still surprises me by how much I have to gain just have a 4 3/4lb baby living inside me right now! ha ha. My husband and family tells me very often how "big" I have gotten. (I love it because when they say it now, it's meant as a compliment, and it's so funny to hear!)

Only 6 more weeks to go, till the due date! I hope I can stay patient! lol.

1 comment:

Heilit and Matthew Biehl said...

So close! I wish I could say it gets easier but that wouldn't be truthful - however, I can tell you that it's so much more real and we'll have them here soon enough. Each day that passes (though it's tough with the aches and pains) is so much sweeter because it gets us that much closer to the end result.

My Followers