"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas

Our Christmas Tree lit up.
This was the prettiest tree we have had since we have been married. It was so full I loved having it in the empty corner of our family room. It was perfect.

One of Boss's presents. We LOVE jeep. Can you tell? ;)

The Tree Christmas morning.

One of Ian's present from me. I glued jeep cut outs for his book of ideas. He always has loose pieces of paper with drawings and lists of everything he is working on for his jeep. He is rebuilding a CJ7 so this little notebook will keep all his ideas together in one place :)

Ian's present to me. I guess he noticed I was always complaining about our dull knives ;) These are so great! I was super excited.

This was my surprise Christmas morning. I had no idea he was fixing this up for me. I had bought it at a garage sale over the summer for $7 but the mirror was busted off, and it needed some cleaning and repairs plus a new paint job. Ian refinished the whole thing, fixed the mirror, and put a new handle on it. It's perfect :)

MW3 the big game of the season. This is the first "new" game he has ever owned. ha ha. He was pretty stoked.

Boston's presents from the fam. This kid is already getting spoiled with Christmas gifts and he's not even born yet!!

We had a wonderful Christmas full of friends and family. We were especially surprised by all the wonderful homemade gifts from neighbors this year! It was so fun to have so many goodies at our doorstep each night during the month of December. We loved "popping" by their houses leaving our little gifts as well. We also had a secret family leaving us The Twelve Days of Christmas at our doorstep each night up till Christmas Eve. It was sooo much fun reading their cute poems and seeing what fun things were going to be there when we got home. We were so very blessed this year by our close friends and family. I can't believe it is already over.  We are looking forward to this New Year and what it will bring!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! 

No comments:

My Followers