"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Family Shower

Family is great.
On Saturday my mom, two grandmas, and mother-in-law threw a shower for me.
First we had soup, rolls, veggies, and tasty eclairs for lunch then opened gifts.
Here are pics of some of my wonderful guests!
Ian's Aunt Marla, cousins Whitney and Amanda

My "Aunt" Coreli and her four daughters Katrina, Kirsten, Erica, and Roxanna

Ian's cousin Amy and her daughter

My wonderful sister-in-laws (Jade & Abby) along with Abby's Mother-in-Law, Linda, and my neice Elena.(Ashley is next to Elena, but didn't make it in this pic)

 My aunts Kathy & Rita along with my cousin Rebecca came as well, but are not pictured in any photos at their request ;)

We had a huge turn out!! I forget how wonderful family is and how much of it we have! I feel very blessed to have so many people in our life to support us and celebrate with us.

Thank you to my mom especially for all her hard work on this shower, and to my grandmas and in-laws for helping with the details! It was a huge success!

Now for the pics of all the wonderful things our baby has waiting for him when he arrives!

Diaper Genie! Yay!

Awesome blue Bumbo, can't wait to use it!

Monkey outfit set

Baby blanket #2 from my Grandma B


Baby blanket my Mother made


Moose pajamas, and football outfit


Baby's first books

Our little one was sure spoiled! We received 4 blankets in all, a baby monitor, lots of adorable clothes, shoes, socks, diapers, wipes, and baby hygiene goodies. It was so much fun and we are even more prepared for this little one to come! We almost can't wait!

Here is a funny picture of me after all the gifts were open. I didn't really know they were still taking pictures, but I think it's a nice shot of all the goodies at my feet! lol.

Thank you to everyone that came. Our baby sure is loved, already!

1 comment:

Tiffanie said...

Yeah!! You got so much good stuff!

My Followers