"What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Small Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, January 27, 2012

Did you know?

This is where I work :)
.

The Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning Distributor
This is our office/warehouse

This is the awesome team I work with!
 Yes, it is mostly guys.

This is our warehouse full of dealers on Customer Appreciation Day.


The store/showroom


My office :) ha ha. I work the counter and spend most of my day right there!

This is a pic of me (9 months pregnant in NEON GREEN) and two of the guys I work with on a daily basis :)

I am posting this because I love my job and wanted to share with you where I spend 40 hours of my life each week. That, and I have been working at the counter now for the past 8 months, but I just recently accepted my old position back as an Inside Sales Rep. So once I return from my maternity leave I will no longer be apart of all that you see here, but instead in a cubicle with 3 walls around me and a sales team to support.

I am excited for this change.  I have learned a lot working the counter, and have gained many wonderful relationships with the guys that came in on a regular basis. I have acquired a lot more skills and understanding of our processes by working "hands on" in this department, but am looking forward to take what I have learned and carry it back to sales and help bring a new approch to the team. After this transition I will be responsible for training our new hires and assisting my manager with projects as well as my previous duties. I'm looking forward to this opportunity and so happy for the way things mysteriously work out sometimes.

 I feel truly blessed in life and this whole experience helped me grow my testimony that our prayers and questions are heard and answered even when you think there is no possible way!

No comments:

My Followers